At Noelle Marie Photography we strive to create timeless portraits that you will cherish for a lifetime. Our style of photography is clean and classic. We endeavor to capture people in their most natural and relaxed state, knowing that a beautiful photo is one that captures the true essence of you.
I always have trouble describing myself…I’m serious, but fun; out-going, yet shy and sometimes reserved. You’ll catch me running and having fun with my little clients in the park or taking a step back to capture a more intimate and contemplative moment between a bride and groom. I blend to my environments which allows me to work with such a wide variety of clients.
My passion for photography started back in college when I decided to take a few black and white classes, but didn’t fully develop until I purchased my first DSLR. I immediately fell in love with the vast possibilities the digital world of photography offered, and soon realized how much I love working with people and showing them the beauty and emotions that I see through my lens.
Capturing these moments is my passion in life and I’m so amazed to be able to say that I do what I love.
Some of my other favorite things in life:
- Our two black labs (Emma & Dora) and our cat (Baby Kitty)
- Small get-aways: Portland, ME and Block Island are two of my faves
- Craft Beer…Peekskill Brewery, Allagash, Maine Beer, Founders…just to name a few
- Sherry B Desert Studio – Cookies & Cream Cupcakes, Frosted Brownies & Hot Coco – soooo addictive!
- Clash of Clans (guilty pleasure – seriously…I’m such a dork…but hey Liam Neeson loves it too!)
- and of course, that guy………↓↓↓
When we met back in college developing black and white prints in the darkroom, neither of us would have ever guessed that years later we would be married and working together. Over the years our style together has evolved in a seamless and cohesive way…I call it the photographic equivalent of finishing each other’s sentences.
As a man of many skills (helping to build the studio and being a licensed NYS Home Inspector to name a few), Tom keeps himself fairly occupied, but lends his amazing talents as a second shooter for events and assistant for newborn and baby sessions.
Some of Tom’s favorite things:
- Our furry babies of course
- Home Brewing Beer – he makes a mean Hefewiessen
- Cooking…his BBQ are the envy of many
- Golf – except when he’s playing with me…FORE!!!
- and yes, Clash of Clans (he’s the one that got me into it!)